SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2016 New Notification Released

SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture life insurance company between State Bank of India (SBI), the largest state-owned banking and financial services company in India, and BNP Paribas Cardiff. BNP Paribas is a French multinational bank and financial services company with global headquarters in Paris. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Cardiff the remaining 26% of the capital.
SBI life insurance is private company, SBI Life started as a joint venture with BNP Paribas in 2001. While in its initial stage its business was mainly from bancassurance channel, now it is developing its own agency team for selling its life insurance products

Name : SBI Life Insurance

Name Of The Posts : Advisor

Age Limit : Age Relaxation Will Be Applicable As Per The Rules

Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC

How To Apply:Eligible candidates can apply on or before 30-09-2016

Important Dates :

Last Date To Apply Online : 30/09/2016

Click Here To View For Sbi Official Notification Pdf File

Click Here To Apply For Official Website


Share on Google Plus

About saddam

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


Post a Comment